Ben Das selected as a 2015 Fishman Prize Finalist
Women's Soccer wins NAC Championship and IHSA Regional

Women's Soccer wins the Noble Athletic Conference Championship and IHSA's Class 2A Regional Championship.

Noble ranks as 4th most change-making high school in U.S.

Noble Efforts Change Lives.

The 2015-2016 school year at Pritzker has started and we are so excited to have the students back in the building! 

We have new start times for this year,

Freshmen and Sophomore-8:15am and Junior and Seniors-8:05 

Wednesday, September 2nd is a network testing day for all 9th-11th graders. Students will dismised on a staggered schedule: Juniors at 12:05pm, Sophomores at 12:10pm, and Freshmen at 12:15pm unless they receive extended time. No schoo for seniors on Wednesday. 

Stay updated on Pritzker events, sign up for monthly email updates now!

Become a fan on Facebook!

Pritzker College Prep, founded in 2006, is one of the first expansion campuses of the Noble Network of Charter Schools. The majority of our students are first generation college attendees. All students are admitted via lottery with the only requirements being that they complete the application on time, successfully graduate from 8th grade, and live in the city of Chicago.

Pritzker has now graduated its first five senior classes. All of our students have enjoyed 100% four-year college acceptance rates. The four-year matriculation rate stands at 87% with the other 13% -- due to financial challenges -- attending two-year colleges. Furthermore, over 70% of our students attend the top 100 ranked colleges in America. More importantly, 90% of our students are the first in their families to attend college. Pritzker's success in preparing students for college confirms the power of the Noble model.

Learn more